French fashion

French fashion
Elegant French ballgowns in 1887

So Chic French

You are welcome on my blog and you will be visiting So Chic French website as well! Nice to meet you.

Monday, March 28, 2011

The whole so chic French collection photographs now available on the web

Wishing to look what French elegance was alike in the old times, you can see, now, a large rank of handpainted fashion plates images displayed on the web, in a public picasa album.
Follow this link to see the whole collection.
It's my pleasure to promote French art and culture in the best way I can!

 France is a very beautiful country, famous for wines, cheese and cooking, but also for culture and luxe fashion, since a long time: I am proud of it!

Showing publicly this album, I wish to intoduce art lovers to a wonderful world of elegance, charm and delicacy.
 You will find a lot of informations about 19th century society as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment