French fashion

French fashion
Elegant French ballgowns in 1887

So Chic French

You are welcome on my blog and you will be visiting So Chic French website as well! Nice to meet you.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

French princely wedding

I am just kidding when I speak about a princely wedding in France... It will be in Monaco, in July 8th!

In France, in the Elysée Palace, it will happen a princely birth in October... LOL


More seriously, I just wish to show you some photographs of the amazing wedding box I am making, with an antique gloves box and a 1888' fashion journal.








I have to finish vernishing, wax and put a clasp

It will be a gorgeous wedding present, even if the bride is not a Princess!

You can look at my so chic French website and see the collection on so chic French collection/google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment